Breast Surgeon Needed in Central Connecticut
Bristol Health Medical Group has an exceptional opportunity for a board certified surgeon with fellowship training in breast surgery and who possesses significant clinical expertise, strong leadership skills and experience collaborating in multi-disciplinary programs.
The Beekley Center for Breast Health and Wellness is a multi-disciplinary breast center devoted to the screening, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease and our team is a highly skilled group of breast specialists devoted to providing comprehensive, compassionate breast care in a personalized and well-coordinated team approach.
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply on company website