Broadway Ford Powered by Lithia
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to - join our team focused on earning customers for life!
There's no better time to join us on the road to success!
As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer telephone and greet customers & vendors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Department and customer requests.
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed.
- Takes inventory, maintain records of goods received and keeps perpetual inventory controls.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary.
Apply on company website