A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BHG Bronson Healthcare Grp Inc.
Clinical Transformation Consultant
- Leads, manages and supports the coordination, integration and analysis of clinical priorities across Affirmant Chapters aimed at optimizing care including: clinical priorities, patient safety activities, clinical quality and cost improvement.
- Identifies opportunities and enables systems-based improvements grounded in evidence, best practices, regulatory and accrediting agency requirements and data analysis of high risk, high volume and/or problem prone processes.
- Assists Chapters in creating workflows to optimize care delivery, introduce best practices improvements and evaluate outcomes to reach mutual goals.
- Uses project management skills to support priorities, coordinate action plans and analyze results for projects that are consistent with the organization's strategic goals and imperatives.
- Appropriately uses improvement tools and methodology, such as PDSA, Lean/Six Sigma and High Reliability, on large scale interventions.
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; supports efforts to identify and implement breakthrough strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of quality and safe care.
- Builds and effectively maintains relationships with Chapter leadership and key clinical influencers actively involved in clinical transformation.
- Collaborates with informatics in determining best practice evidence-based workflows, order sets, decision support and other electronic health tools that are consistently applied throughout Affirmant Chapters.
- Uses data to analyze key cost, utilization and quality data and interpret results to assess the performance of the Chapters in milestone achievement. Participates in the development of meaningful dashboards and other innovative data visualization tools to track process and outcome measures.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to healthcare, clinical healthcare, operational improvement, process improvement, project management, quality improvement, utilization management, industrial engineering or business administration (such as BSN, BS, BBA) is required
- Master's degree in healthcare or business related discipline is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working in a healthcare setting is required
- 3-5 years of project management, quality improvement or continuous/process improvement experience is required
- Experience in multi-disciplinary/systems-focused project management is required
- Experience implementing large operational improvement initiatives in the health care industry or closely related field is strongly desired
- Experience with Lean thinking methodology and tools is strongly desired
- Experience with facilitation, education and training is desired
- Manages multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and adapts to frequent changes in priorities.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Reviews quality and safety performance data against internal and external benchmarks to identify opportunities for improvement projects
- Serves as a consultant on improvement projects using quality improvement methodology
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to facilitate teams to accomplish collective learning and problem solving, in many kinds of circumstances and contexts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1320 Affirmant Operation Support (BHG)
Apply on company website