A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BCOM Bronson Commons
EVS Laundry Associate Mattawan
Under supervision of the Manager of Nutrition & Environmental Services, the Environmental Services Associate performs repetitive tasks and maintains an assigned area of the facility in a sanitary, orderly, and attractive condition. Ensures facility linens and patient personal clothing are laundered and delivered. Receives working instructions, and work is frequently checked for accuracy and compliance with the established standards of quality and quantity. Employees providing direct patient care must demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
High school diploma or equivalent is
Ability to read and understand the English language is preferred.
Basic computer knowledge
Work which rarely produces a high level of mental/visual fatigue, i.e., less than 20 percent of the work time.
Involves regularly lifting of bulky or moderately heavy weights (i.e., up to 50 pounds), and occasionally assisting with heavier tasks or expending the equivalent effort in pushing, pulling, or otherwise handling material, equipment, and other objects.
• Dusts and cleans patients' rooms and bathrooms to maintain a clean and orderly
environment for patients, staff, families and visitors.
• Direct visitors.
• Restocking of supplies in work areas as needed.
• Communicates information and requests as appropriate to the nurse and/or nurse aide
• Coordinates activities related to laundry services with supervisor as needed.
• Assumes responsibility for own growth and development; Must attend staff meetings and stay current with pertinent information by reading e-mail on each shift worked, messages, bulletin board, books etc.
• Cleans lobbies, waiting rooms, rest rooms, utility rooms, exam rooms, offices, stairwells, and other areas assigned.
• Removes trash/linen from assigned areas and transports to disposal area.
• Cleans equipment and stores in assigned locations.
• Launders facility linens and patient personal clothing.
• Deliver and stock linen and return personal patient clothing to assigned room.
• Maintains all laundry equipment in a sanitary fashion.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1660 Linen Services (BCOM)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting employment with Bronson!
Apply on company website