A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BHG Bronson Healthcare Grp Inc.
The financial analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis and support for Bronson Healthcare Group and subsidiaries. Responsibilities include financial analysis, general ledger account analysis, budgets, re-engineering analysis, contractual agreement compliance and analysis, and other accounting and financial duties as assigned. Employees providing direct patient care must demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar degree is required
6 years of experience in general ledger accounting or financial analysis is preferred
6 years of health care and/or Physician Practice experience is preferred
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals is required
• Basic computer skills, advanced Microsoft Office application skills preferred (Excel, Access and Word)
• Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing as well as maintain positive customer service
Work which produces high levels of mental/visual fatigue, e.g., interactive and repetitive or small detailed work requiring alertness and concentration for sustained periods of time, the operation of and full attention to a personal computer or CRT between 40 and 70 percent of the time.
The job produces some physical demands. Typical of jobs that include regular walking, standing, stooping, bending, sitting, and some lifting of light weight objects.
• Evaluates and reviews contractual agreements for corporate and contractual compliance.
• Assists management in evaluation of business objectives and business/environmental issues in order to establish budget assumptions. Coordinates deadlines in order to meet management's objectives.
• Assists in the development of strategic plans and the coordination and preparation of the annual budgets for Bronson Healthcare Group and subsidiaries.
• Coordinates financial reporting and financial analysis of designated departments.
• Assists in setting up new services and/or financial evaluation to include proformas and asset valuations for new and existing services.
• Assists in management of physician incentive plans for Bronson Medical Group and Bronson Methodist Hospital providers.
• Evaluates adequacy of internal control procedures to ensure that no significant variances result in the omission of such procedures. Recommends and implements changes as necessary.
• Prepares reimbursement analysis relating to contract negotiations
• Prepares various surveys.
• Assists in various audits.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1230 Finance (BHG)
Apply on company website