A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BBC Bronson Battle Creek
Food Service Associate: Bronson Battle Creek, PRN, Variable Shift
The Food Service Associate is to carry out all assigned duties within the daily scope of the Food Service department including patient tray assembly, serving foods to customers, delivery of food and supplies, and cafeteria sanitation. This includes all areas with the exception of cooking. Employees providing direct patient care must demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Experience in a health care delivery setting preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand the English language and follow directions.
- Must have the ability to be part of a team concept.
- Work which is constantly and exceptionally tiring mentally and/or visually.
- Conditions exist more than 90% of the work time.
- Job definitely requires high levels of strength and/or stamina to regularly lift weights up to 100 pounds and occasionally assisting with heavier tasks or expending the equivalent effort in pushing, pulling, or otherwise handling material, equipment, and other objects.
- Prepares patient trays.
- Plates and portions food products.
- Picks up and delivers food carts to assigned areas.
- Delivers food and supplies.
- Performs light and heavy cleaning and sanitation as required.
- Washes dishes, pots and pans, scrapes food trays as required.
- Removes trash as necessary.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1600 Food Services (BBC)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting employment with Bronson!
Apply on company website