A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the experience.
BMH Bronson Methodist Hospital
Security Officer - 48hr/pp, 3rd shift - Y (wk1: Sun., Fri., Sat.; wk2: Sun., Th., Sat.)
Responsible for the safety and security of BHG properties interior and exterior. Greets patients and visitors and assists them to their destination. Assists in the operation of the valet parking and parking ramps as needed. Employees providing direct patient care must demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and security and/or healthcare security experience preferred.
Valid Michigan driver's license is required.
Must be able to be insured through Bronson's insurance carrier.
• Must be able to take control during stressful situations and emergencies.
• Ability to recognize problems or potential problems and take corrective action is essential.
• Must be able to communicate verbally and through Security inspection reports.
Work which produces high levels of mental/visual fatigue, e.g., interactive and repetitive or small detailed work requiring alertness and concentration for sustained periods of time, the operation of and full attention to a personal computer or CRT between 40 and 70 percent of the time.
Involves regularly lifting of bulky or moderately heavy weights (i.e., up to 50 pounds), and occasionally assisting with heavier tasks or expending the equivalent effort in pushing, pulling, or otherwise handling material, equipment, and other objects.
• Practices good customer service/public relations.
• Completes reports and documentation.
• Assists with parking control.
• Performs parking ramp duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1700 Security (BMH)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting employment with Bronson!
Apply on company website