Distribution / Raw Receiving Supervisor
Directly responsible for leading the Distribution personnel in day to day job duties; following direction of Distribution Manager ensuring product loads are in compliance with Butterball policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating with Distribution Manager, Inventory Control and various other areas to ensure product flow and safety.
- Responsible for general up-keep and housekeeping of the Distribution areas during the work shift.
- Required to have a good working knowledge of Safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for making sure product is loaded and shipped in designated time frame correctly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- General knowledge in Shipping/Storage/warehousing HACCP and or USDA Policies
- Must have a high energy level and ability to work varying shift hours
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Knowledge of workplace safety rules
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Education & Experience:
- One (1) year relevant work experience in Shipping, Storage, or Warehouse supervision.
- Minimum of two years post, high school education
- General computer skills (i.e. Microsoft)
Apply on company website