Responsible for performing all job responsibilities safely, accurately and timely on the production floor.
- Supply production with dry goods/wet goods
- Assist in maintaining inventory levels
- Distributes indirect items to (MRO items) to departments
- Incumbent must be at work every day and on time
- Good team player
- Strong math skills
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• Act and work in a manner that is consistent with company's core values.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and compliance with the company's safe lifting practices standard operating procedures.
• Demonstrated understanding of and compliance with all company inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Frequent, walking, squatting, and bending. .
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to operate a high lift and pallet jack or be able to get qualified to do so.
Apply on company website