Creatively and energetically pursuing hourly union and non union recruiting with non-traditional methods and approaches and perform general human resources functions in a union and non – environment.
- Attending community events (i.e. job fairs, etc.) which have promise of applicants; recruiting associates to act as representatives for external events;
- Searching for events which provide viable recruitment opportunities
- Reviewing staffing needs with the HR Manager or designee.
- Verification of I-9's and employment authorizations and monitors renewal of employment authorizations.
- Maintains employee personnel files in line with company policies and government regulations. Retains records in line with company record retention requirements.
· Data entry into H.R. and timekeeping systems
· Post both union and non union premium position vacancies
· Answers routine inquires from inside and outside the company on employment verifications, benefits, and job openings in line with written company policy on these matters.
· Clerical duties to include filing and answering phone system.
· Any additional assignments given from HR Manager or designee
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, SAP, Taleo
· Self Motivated Team player
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent attendance and work record
· Able to work without supervision
· Able to interact with all levels of management
· Excellent English and Spanish translating skills
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of all employment laws
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma
· Bilingual strongly preferred.
Apply on company website