- Implement training around SOPs and audits team members as necessary.
- Tailors training approach to meet the learning needs of team members.
- Works directly with the MES team ith problem solving and plans of action when transactional discipline is not maintained in a department
- Frequency monitors employee successes, scorecards and provides additional guidance where needed. Provides performance feedback to department management.
- Monitor the daily scorecards and work closely with operations to ensure transactional discipline across all areas of production.
- Actively follow-up and collaborate with plant operations to determine the root cause of inventory inaccuracies.
- Looks for opportunities at a plant level for system improvements - brings forth successes/ideas that will benefit the organization.
- Analyzes instructional situations and develops an effective course of action to achieve maximum learning by the associates(s)
- Ownership of on the floor scan auditing/transactional discipline, error tracking and reporting - ability to be trained at a level where knowledge allows for data manipulation and error fixes.
- Immediate trouble shooting on MES hardware (scanning, scales, human error).
- On the floor, direct observations and follow-up.
- Supports FSQM maintenance and implementation, including initial rollouts, data collection, improvements and key learnings
- Maintenance and tracking of access levels for new and existing users.
- Maintenance and updating of reporting tools, data collection.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field highly preferred
- 1-2 years' plant level operational experience in CPG (ex. quality, production, inventory management, etc.).
- Exposure to research, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to multitask.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) for written and verbal translation preferred.
- Ability to provide clear direction in a patient manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze graphs and charts.
- Ability to solve routine problems.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Training background preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends occasionally and as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other locations to train, as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) computer-based training.
- Experience with MES, WMS and ERP systems is strongly desired.
- Familiarity in SAP is strongly desired.
- Team Building Advanced
- Explaining Advanced
- Dependable Advanced
- Coaching Advanced
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Apply on company website