Responsibilities / Responsabilidades:
- Perform various checks, monitor production to ensure that specifications are met.
Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities / Conocimiento y Habilidades
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Excellent communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to work alone with limited supervision
- Knowledge of workplace safety rules
- Performs checks of product quality against specifications
- Assures GMP, HACCP, and SOP's are in compliance
- Investigates issues related to Quality and Food Safety
- Collects microbiological and product samples for testing and evaluation.
- Applies Holds to nonconforming products and materials
- Assures food safety, regulatory and company compliance.
- Understanding of the process
- Assists with audits of the process, GMP's and food safety as well as customer audits.
- Assists with troubleshooting of plant quality problems
- Assists with troubleshooting of sanitation issues and problems.
- Assists with product improvement projects
Education & Experience / Educación & Experiencia:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree in poultry/animal science, biology, or chemistry preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a quality assurance role in lieu of required education
Apply on company website