As the recruiter for salaried positions assigned to the largest turkey processing facility in the U.S., you will be tasked with managing the full recruiting life cycle and delivering successful placement/hiring outcomes as per established KPIs.
You will leverage your expertise with both inbound and outbound recruiting and our proven approach to acquire top talent on behalf of Butterball while delivering world-class candidate and hiring manager experiences throughout the process.
You will leverage your ability to evaluate talent and fit, outstanding communications skills, and deep knowledge of your client's needs, roles, capabilities, and goals to influence and ensure the best possible organizational decisions and hires.
You are comfortable being held accountable for delivering measurable results tied to KPIs such as time-to-fill (TTF), quality of candidates presented (QoCP), hiring manager satisfaction scores (HMSS), and candidate experience (CES).
You will report to the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Manager and work closely with the Operations Talent Acquisition Consultant (Ops TAC) as well as wide variety of onsite hiring managers and HR facilitators.
You are competitive by nature, hands-on by choice, and capable of quickly establishing rapport and trust with clients, candidates, and colleagues by embedding yourself in the organization, embodying our core TAAG values, and producing measurable results that wow!
You will be an integral and highly visible part of our high touch, high performance, and innovation-based talent strategy that has a direct impact on Butterball's direction, growth, and success by shaping its most important asset – our people!
Is this you? If so, welcome to the Butterball Talent Acquisition and Advisory Group (TAAG).
Essential Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for salaried positions at the Mount Olive, NC (MTO) processing facility. Representative positions include, but are not limited to, plant manager, inventory control manager, production supervisor, quality assurance supervisor, maintenance superintendent, HR manager, and HR generalist.
- In running the full cycle recruiting process for salaried positions at the MTO facility, you will be required to efficiently and effectively:
- communicate and coordinate new talent acquisition service requests with the TAM, Ops TAC, and/or HRBP
- conduct intake sessions with hiring managers and open requisitions
- refine requirements and job descriptions prior to posting positions
- leverage your existing network as well as available recruiting tools and technologies to research, identify, and source pre-qualified prospective candidates
- screen prospective candidates by reviewing applications, profiles, and resumes as well as conducting preliminary phone interviews prior to presenting to hiring managers for consideration
- coordinate behavioral-based interviews and related post-interview candidate evaluation calibration sessions
- present, negotiate, and secure acceptance of offers
- coordinate and contribute to the new hire preboard process as required
- Adhere to the established talent acquisition process and provide ongoing support and guidance to hiring managers in order to ensure a consistent, high-quality experience for all involved as well as timely delivery of the hiring outcome.
- Comply with company policies and employment laws/regulations in conducting recruiting and hiring activities.
- Present TAAG leadership with any relevant factors and patterns to formulate logical conclusions, alternatives, and effectively achieve successful outcomes.
- Adopt a KPI-driven approach to ensure that the TAAG is always optimizing its performance as measured by such metrics as time-to-fill, time-to-present-winning-candidate, quality of candidates presented, quality of hires, offer acceptance rate, retention rates, hiring manager satisfaction, new hire satisfaction, and candidate experience scores.
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of 1 year doing so in context of dynamic, high-volume operational hiring environments (e.g., manufacturing, food processing, retail, etc.).
- Proven success as a performance-based recruiter at an agency or search firm specializing in salaried positions within the manufacturing vertical strongly preferred.
- Experience conducting both inbound (attract applicants) and outbound (directly identify and engage passive prospects) recruiting activities.
- Experience successfully managing 20+ concurrent requisitions is a must.
- Experience working with recruiting and candidate related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred), CRMs, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, Handshake, job boards, social media, etc.).
- Demonstrated skills extracting and compiling data in support of recruitment metrics and reporting.
- Exemplary communication skills with an ability to develop authentic, trust-based, and long-lasting relationships.
- Independent problem solver with sense of urgency capable of succeeding without need of constant oversight.
- Attention to detail combined with strong time and project management skills are key to successfully managing multiple clients, requisitions, and projects.
- Ability to travel up to 10% within 100 miles of the Mount Olive, NC facility as might be needed to visit headquarters (Garner, NC), the Raeford, NC facility, or to support community-related recruiting programs (campus visits, job fairs).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Communications, HR, or related discipline.
- Competitive – relentless, thriving on overcoming recruiting challenges and delivering placement outcomes that cause you to standout as the go to recruiting resource for the hardest-to-fill positions.
- Intellectual curiosity – consistently trying new methods, never comfortable.
- Business acumen – understands how our business makes money, how talent drives it, and how to measure success.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as we are building an environment of growth and change. A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Influencing skills – the ability to quickly establish credibility and effectively impact outcomes through influence.
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work autonomously; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, and has a "can do" attitude.
- A strong value system, excellent judgment, unquestioned integrity.
Apply on company website