It's an exciting time at buybuyBaby …………We are looking for talented individuals in the textile /print area to support our soft home and apparel brands. The successful candidate should have a good knowledge of surface pattern and graphics with a good understanding of design in the kidswear and baby arena.
It is essential for the candidate to have the ability to pivot across the different brands , aesthetics and price points. The Print/Textile Designer should have excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to work well with all cross functional partners. Please submit resume and portfolio.
- Manage the Strategy and development of all print areas with the support of the DD and Product designer in Apparel and soft home
- Support DD with directional ideas and technical know-how.
- Research and present ideas and techniques seasonally following strategic direction and brand guardrails.
- Build print artwork to production standards for all brands seasonally
- Design within price guardrails adhering to the line-plan and direction from merchant and design partners.
- Create artwork colorways and repeats to send to suppliers.
- Meet with external print houses, or work with vendors to develop print outside of the studio when required. Manage associated invoices.
- Name and file all final artwork including names and colorway names.
- Represent design when required for key design meetings, presentations and or supplier meetings
- Manage the approval process and work with the team PD, technology and product design on placement and execution.
- Manage day-to-day design assistants/temps to ensure workload is fairly distributed and the appropriate information is handed over with adherence to the calendar deadlines and milestone meetings.
- 5-7 years in design with focus on print pattern for home or apparel
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a must
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website