The Registry Consultant provides personalized service while working directly with customers to assist in wedding registry creation and any of the other “heart felt events” which include customers who have recently moved or are sending a child off to college. The position requires a high degree of product and service knowledge and excellent customer service and selling skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist customers in creating registries
- Meet with customers on a one-on-one basis to assist with determining personal needs and compiling merchandise preference list
- Assist customers with all “heart felt events”; new mover, wedding, college, etc.
- Regularly updates registry to track items purchased and change personal information, as needed
- Explain features of a broad array of merchandise to customers
- Promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and requests for support
- Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
- Resolve customer issues using customer service skills, and escalates issues to more senior associates as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform Sales Associate tasks
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website