Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system receiving national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Bostons metro-north area. We proudly serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population within our communities.
CHA is currently expanding our primary care services and seekingInternal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians:
- Full time and part time opportunities available at our Cambridge and Revere sites.
- Academic appointment available at Harvard Medical School commensurate with medical school criteria
- Infrastructure includes fully integrated EMR (Epic) and clinical and administrative supports for primary care providers including onsite lab services, radiology, pharmacy, behavioral health, medical and surgical specialties, and more
- Physicians enjoy a collegial, vibrant and dynamic environment and great work/life balance
- Work where you livethe Cambridge area is a vibrant, active community of professionals and families with top rated schools, restaurants and shopping
Ideal candidates will possess excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
CHAs Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Apply on company website