This full time, permanent Automation and Robotic Welding Engineer opportunity is at a growing, employee-friendly, flexible company where the average tenure is almost 20 years. Employees are very collaborative, get along well with each other and love working here. Along with the standard benefits, there is a very generous, profit-based bonus plan that all employees are eligible for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Programming robotic welding equipment
- Overseeing automated welding operations
- Supervising the welding cell
- Taking part in continuous improvement and safety
- Minimal travel, if needed
The successful candidate will have at least three years of experience as a Welding Engineer (or equivalent).
Preferred but not required backgrounds may include any of the following:
- Any additional related welding experience
- Any welding certification like the Certified Welding Instructor CWI or a Certified Welding Engineer CWE
- Any Quality experience especially Coordinate Measuring Machine CMM experience
- Any ASQ or other quality certification
Apply on company website