Marion, Ohio area
Depending on experience, salary up to 85K
Do you have a strong electrical troubleshooting background? Would you like the opportunity to troubleshoot PLCs and robotics? Do you enjoy spending up to 80-90% of your time on the manufacturing floor?
This position is for you…apply today!
Automotive supplier is seeking an Controls Engineer to oversee electrical projects and troubleshoot vision systems, PLCs and robotics. Daily you will report to a Plant Manager. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Troubleshoot programmable logic controllers of multiple platforms and robotics
- Manage multiple electrical engineering projects
- Partner with operations and process engineering to maximize production and decrease downtime and scrap
- Troubleshoot and improve vision systems and sensors
- Complete electrical troubleshooting and upgrades
- Travel to supplier sites and other company locations as needed
- Other duties as directed by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Controls Engineer:
1. A minimum of an associate's degree with at least two years in a similar controls engineering position or a Bachelor's degree in a technical field with relevant co-ops and/or internships
2. Experience working in manufacturing environments
3. PLC OR robotic troubleshooting
4. Electrical troubleshooting, including vision systems, sensors, motors, cables, etc.
5. Project management of timelines 6. Process improvement experience
7. Microsoft Office Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision – GREAT medical perks available day one of employment
2. Stable organization in the automotive industry
3. The opportunity to work independently and on diverse engineering tasks
4. International organization
5. The opportunity to work with many aspects of engineering (project, process, launch, manufacturing, design, etc.)
Candidates are preferred to be regional to the Marion, OH area.
programmable logic controls, Allen Bradley, capital equipment, budget management, mechanical engineering technologies, manufacturing technologies, industrial technologies, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, electrical engineering technologies, electro-mechanical, program management, Siemens, motorman, Mitsubishi, RSLogix, hmi, human machine interface, servos, electrical engineer, PLC programmer, controls engineer, systems engineer, automation engineer, ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Solidworks
Apply on company website