Cleveland Operations is seeking skilled Electricians for its plant. The primary responsibilities of the Electrician are to install, inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical, electronic, fluidic, pyrometric, and combustion control systems and equipment.
This is a union hourly skilled trades position. Candidates must either have Electrician Journeyman certification, or 4 years of experience plus passing score on Ramsay assessment. Must be willing to work any shift. Voluntary overtime available.
DUTIES AND WORKING PROCEDURES:
Install, troubleshoot, repair, design, construct, test, calibrate, adjust, modify replacement parts and service all types of electrical and electronic equipment such as: communication systems, radios and radio controlled cranes, gauges and measuring devices, ultrasonic and fluidic equipment, VDTs, PLCs, microprocessors, numerical and programmable controllers, low and high voltage power distribution systems, rectifier equipment and measuring and testing equipment.
- Diagnose and correct problems and proactively seek elimination of wastes and failures.
- Interface with design and engineering to assure efficient installations and repairs and to maintain equipment documentation integrity.
- Perform and document preventative maintenance checks, inspections and repairs.
- Interpret electrical drawings, single lines and schematics.
- Interpret specification sheets and technical literature for electrical components (digital and analog) for the purpose of installation and/or troubleshooting.
- Repair motors and install fractional horsepower motors.
- Program robotic equipment and document modifications.
- Conduct and record tests such as, but not limited to, ultrasonic inspection, infrared, vibration analysis, temperature and combustion surveys.
- Operate transportation and material handling equipment as required.
- Use reliability tools and information systems to collect, document and analyze data and equipment performance to resolve problems to the root cause.
- Use computerized maintenance management systems to write work orders based on equipment needs, log work hours, document equipment condition and status, and requisition parts.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must have either an Electrical Journeyman's card OR 4 years of electrical work experience with passing score on qualifying exam.
Apply on company website