Feed Mill Supervisor
New Ulm, MN
$65-75k + bonus
Our client is looking to add a Feed Mill Supervisor at their New Ulm, MN facility. This Supervisor will drive mill efficiency in balance while expanding production.
- Responsible for mixing feed rations according to direction of nutritionist and feed orders by location.
- Understand and communicate acceptable ingredient standards to mill employees, vendors and customers.
- Observe and handle preventative maintenance as needed, along with sanitation of feed mills.
- Address maintenance needs with Farm Manager, with regard to ordering and replacing equipment.
- Facilitate all repairs, maintenance and housekeeping of feed mills, related work equipment and or areas.
- Supervise feed supply levels to insure production feed needs are met at all times in relation to feed consumption rates.
- Responsible for the completion and organization of the OSH safe housekeeping documentation.
- Establish mill improvement projects.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Knowledge of Grain Handling, Hauling, Storage and Milling.
- Successful completion of Powered Industrial Truck training program and pass the forklift certification.
- Able to lift 100 pounds occasionally.
- Capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Feed Mill Supervisor, maintenance, grain handling, operations, sanitation, equipment, food manufacturing
Apply on company website