Must have recent experience in the Fire Protection/Suppression industry
Large Fire Protection/Suppression and Sprinkler company is hiring a Project Manager for $multi Million project. The company installs/services and repairs commercial and industrial Fire Protection Systems for multiple clients. . Company provides competitive salary, excellent benefits and is a family oriented employer with excellent work/life balance.
- High School diploma or GED required. Degree a plus
- Minimum of five years of experience in fire sprinkler and/or suppression designing, estimating and or project management.
- Working knowledge of NFPA and ICC code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to travel regularly to visit job sites
- Able to walk constructions sites and heavy industrial sites including climbing of stairs and ladders
- Experience in the industrial market
- NICET certification in fire sprinkler or fire suppression systems highly desired
- Estimating experience required
- Designing experience desired
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Apply on company website