Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Their extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. They have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few. They strive to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity in this organization you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays and vacation time
Experience and competencies in the following is a Plus:
- Master Degree/Ph.D. in Science with minimum 8+ years' experience in analytical chemistry & agrochemical.
- Expertise and experience in extremely low-level detection and quantification of parent compounds, impurities, metabolites and degradants.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the chemistry involved in the extraction and concentration of the moieties of interest from complicated matrices like soil, water, waste-water, plant and animal tissues.
- Ability to tune mass spectrometers and optimize compounds effectively as part of an HPLC/MS system.
- GLP experience
- Total understanding of guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Industry norm experience
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design experiments and studies, manage resources, both equipment, and personnel, and organize experimental setup.
- Interpret data and present the results and conclusions with scientific proof/references
- Act as a technical liaison with the sponsor, organize regular technical calls to explain experimental results, suggest technically sound, innovative and reliable ways to undertake the studies, and justify the scientific findings using sound judgment on case to case basis, to produce scientifically defensible data.
- Protocol and Report writing/reviewing
- Supervise Residue/ Metabolism Teams and ensure that they are properly trained for their projects.
- Improve efficiency in the lab processes
- Be able to explain data to regulatory entities
- Present work from the laboratory in different conferences
- Help in research projects for scientist within the laboratory
- Ensure equipment is maintained as per GLP and all GLP processes are adhered to effectively and comprehensively.
- Develop new resources for the laboratory to bring in new work
- Help, develop and guide Team Leads and Scientist II into their role or a new role, as applicable
- Help update and develop SOP's
- Ensure safety procedures and protocols are followed
- Provide weekly or monthly updates to management on the laboratory progress and effectiveness
Apply on company website