Start your career in this opportunity rich environment. Our fantastic home health company is growing and looking for nurses to grow with us.
We offer 6-8 weeks training, CEU's, education including tuition reimbursement.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, educating, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations..
This is a self scheduling opportunity with full-time benefits in which you may be providing:
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Education wound cleaning
- Setting up the interdisciplinary team
- Utilization management
- Change in Medication
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State of Oregon
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health or 2 years of recent Medical Surgical in an acute care hospital
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
Apply on company website