Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Mc Lean, VA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Loan Servicing Manager
Staff Management & Servicer Performance
- Lead and support staff responsible for Master Servicing functions related to CMBS or K-Deal like Securitizations, reconciling monthly Loan Periodic and Remittance data with cash received from Primary Servicers and reporting and remittance to Certificate Administrator/Trustee
- Monitor Servicer performance and compliance with terms of business; resolve errors with Servicer by deadline and within requested standards of customer service
- Support Audit for Servicer P&I and T&I custodial accounts and resolve discrepancies with Servicer.
- Monitor Servicer reporting, cash flow and operational and financial risk mitigation.
- Analyze complex deals and create operational processes to support risk transfer goals and objectives, handle priority clients , and resolve complex issues or requests for waivers from established procedures.
- Act as liaison to other departments (e.g. audit, legal, financial accounting, tax, marketing etc) as required.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Supervise, motivate, and develop staff within the latitude of established company policies.
- Make recommendations for changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization's operation.
- Act as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget input responsibilities.
- Lead and design cooperative efforts among members of the business area and/or project teams.
- Master Servicing functions related to CMBS or K-Deal like Securitizations, reconciling Loan Periodic (LPU) and Remittance data with cash received from Primary Servicers and reporting and remittance to Certificate Administrator/Trustee
- CREF-C Reporting to Certificate Admins
- Master Servicing and/or Commercial Loan Servicing - This experience is required.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. MBA or similar mortgage certifications a plus
- 8+ years related experience
- People Management experience - required
Keys to Success in This Role
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
- Ability to motivate and train individuals and teams
- Innovation and continuous improvement of processes
- Grasping the macro, communicating the micro when needed
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
- Leadership - Lead from the front, balancing delegation with doing
- Drive for Execution - Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Seek and Embrace Change - Continuously improve work processes rather than accepting the status quo
- Management experience
- Project management experience/skills
- Master Servicing experience.
- People management experience.
Apply on company website