The Maintenance Manager is critical to the smooth operation of our Fulfillment Centers and will be responsible to ensure the proper operation and maintenance of the Facility, Automation Equipment, Manufacturing Equipment, Material Handling Assets, Housekeeping and Grounds. The manager will work as a strategic partner with the General Manager and Operations Team to analyze trends and solve opportunities to maximize the site's success.
- Manages and oversees the Facilities Team To Include Training, Coaching, Hiring and Evaluations
- Manages and oversees Facility Repairs, Maintenance, PM Programs, Contractors and Vendors.
- Responsible for managing the Repairs and Maintenance accounts lines and leveraging/controlling expenses.
- Key member of the Safety Committee
- Completes Reports, Work Orders, PM Sheets, Logs, and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Diagnose Mechanical and Electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, Electrical/Mechanical Schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g., multi-meter, laptop)
- Manages the Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on equipment (Sewing machines, Material Handling Equipment, Manufacturing Equipment, Forklifts, Dock Equipment, and Facility Equipment) according to safety and quality procedures.
- Manages the troubleshooting and repairs of complex electrical / electronic problems on equipment with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), Soft Starts, Servo Drives, and External Input / Output (I/O) Devices.
- Adheres to all Department and Company Standards, Operating Procedures and Safety Requirements.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Five years of related experience in Maintenance Management within a Fulfillment, Distribution or Manufacturing Facility
- Advanced Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Advanced Electrical Troubleshooting
- Advanced Controls Troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Individual must be available to handle Facility related emergencies
- Ability to work non-regular hours as projects require
- BS Degree is preferred, solid leadership experience is a plus
Apply on company website