Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Upper Sandusky, OH
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
This nonunion, high volume manufacturing client is seeking a Maintenance Manager to be over a department of about 25 which includes maintenance technicians, tooling and electrical engineers. You would be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate with production, and engineering to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Direct projects to accomplish goals.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct and approve internal equipment design changes.
- Responsible for budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for maintenance department.
- Bachelor degree preferred and 5 years of maintenance supervision
- : Autodesk Inventor, Inventor HSM, AutoCAD Electrical, Allen Bradley PLC 500 & 5000, Proface HMI, and Fanuc robot training.
Apply on company website