In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager Planning, the MasterScheduler is responsible for the management and administration of companywide Master Schedule established to control overall planning of production, inventory management, capacity planning, meeting customer's expectations and other activities in-accordance with customer's contract requirements and management's planned sales forecast
- Develops and maintains level loaded master schedule as required to achieve PSG sales and operating plan.
- Coordinates with Senior Manager Planning, Production Planning, Project Management and Manufacturing to identify and resolve capacity issues on a daily basis.
- Prioritize schedules in response to shift in customer requirement, capacity constraints or sales changes.
- Analyze MRP variance issues with Production Control and make appropriate schedule adjustments while monitoring schedule attainment on a daily basis.
- Prepares and updates master schedule spread sheet information and generates written reports (risk assessment, variance analysis, and corrective action plan) as required.
- Champion continuous improvement team focused on on-time schedule and delivery performance.
Directly supervises employees in the Planning department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Develops metric measurements of supporting department's performance in achieving contractual and business requirement schedules. Leads corrective action efforts and reports status to Management. Responsible for providing both strategic and daily direction to department managers as necessary to achieve schedule objectives.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university, preferred, High School degree, required and 10 to 15 years related experience and/or training. APICS certification preferred.
- Must possess strong communicative skills with the ability to interface with management on status, schedule and financial status of projects.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in scheduling at a companywide level affecting a 200 to 500 employee company with primary scheduling responsibility for meeting schedule commitments to the customer and management.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Manufacturing Management in an Electro-Mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with military products regarding military design and acceptance standards.
- Must be accurate, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) with all levels of management.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Apply on company website