OR NURSE MANAGER- - $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
We are in search of an RN, located in central Massachusetts with 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse in Surgical Services. This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization. The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
The Nurse Manager OR will assume 24/7 responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a unit level.
This Hospital sees 15,000 cases per year, has 18 OR rooms and 80 full time employees. There are 4 service line coordinators that report to Nurse Manager. This is a new role that will report to the Senior Director of Perioperative Services.
- Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing.
- 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse in Surgical Services
- Must be currently licensed as an RN in Massachusetts; BLS and ACLS
- Masters degree in Nursing or related field (Health Administration, Business, Public Health, or management)
Our Client offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. They excel at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From advanced heart and vascular services, to comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, robust surgical facility including da vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to their comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
Apply on company website