Salary: $80,000 - $91,000
*MUST HAVE POULTRY EXPERIENCE*
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. We're looking for a few outstanding individuals who find genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
Job Summary: Directs poultry further processing operations. Ensures high quality with cost effectiveness in a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (GED); related degree preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of related work experience in a poultry processing environment or food industry.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other's talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You're not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Apply on company website