This position helps to insure that manufacturing quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met through safe and repeatable operations on standardized equipment. Troubleshooting problems in real-time with production processes and putting the necessary documentation/training in place to prevent future recurrence. Plan and lead capital investment projects and coordinate contribution of all stakeholders (from investment project charter until agreed sustained performance is established) to achieve the project defined capability to support the business for either or all of them: Delight the Consumers, Excel in Compliance and/or Get a Competitive Advantage, by managing a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team whose objective is to assure that the capital investment brings the expected benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate in-process data to determine failure modes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify and implement opportunities for equipment control improvements to create more reliable and repeatable manufacturing processes.
- Track the throughput of manufacturing and impact on the total product cost to provide cost justification for equipment improvement projects.
- Train all operations and maintenance personnel on any process changes or improvements that are implemented.
- Additional duties as required or assigned.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and complete work without supervision.
- Able to independently identify opportunities for improvement.
- Integration of project teams; definitions of roles and responsibilities for internal resources or contractors (resource management)
- Complete understanding of all inner workings of manufacturing plant operations.
- Proven abilities with lean principles in both tool selection and mastery
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, etc.)
- 10 years managing capital investment projects in which projects were defined, budgeted, assessed, and implemented (entire lifecycle)
- Leading groups of people while not having formal authority over all of them
Apply on company website