Findlay, Ohio area
Salary up to 43K Do you enjoy working in materials, purchasing or supply chain? Would you like to learn more and have opportunities to add to your purchasing skill set?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would like to have more responsibility?
This position could be for you!
Fast-paced manufacturer is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to assist the procurement team members with daily purchasing activities. The Purchasing Coordinator will report to the Purchasing Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Execute vendor maintenance in the company ERP system, including making price changes, generating purchase agreements, approving supplier lists, etc.
- Request information and quotes from suppliers
- Complete data entry, purchase order confirmation and order fulfillment
- Assist team members with improving purchasing processes and metrics
- Track and enter needed information into the organization's ERP system
- Other tasks as directed by management
REQUIREMENTS for the Purchasing Coordinator:
1. A bachelor's degree in a related field is highly preferred; or equivalent experience
2. Exposure to manufacturing purchasing, supply chain, inventory or scheduling processes
3. Data entry experience
4. Microsoft Excel skills, including spreadsheets and formulas Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive supplier experience 2. Experience working with an ERP system
Why work for this organization:
1. Opportunity for advancement
2. Additional employee perks
3. Stable facility working with a tenured staff 4. Fast-paced work environment Candidates need to be local to the Findlay, Ohio area. There is not a relocation package at this time.
Apply on company website