REGISTERED NURSE - MEDICAL/SURGICAL
Day Shifts & Night Shifts Available
(36 hours/week; 12 hour shifts)*
Seeking Med/Surg Registered Nurses to serve as leaders of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic, personalized relationship with the patient and their support system.
*Current Med/Surg RN openings include full-time nights and full-time days
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience required
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Requires at least 12 months of RN experience in an acute care setting
- Open on experience in regards to departments/specialties, but Med/Surg preferred
Apply on company website