Respiratory Therapist - Day Shift Providing excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed while discovering opportunities, support and excellence – making a real difference in our patients' lives. Find a new beginning and advance your career with a premier Central Ohio health system that thinks it all begins with you. Prepare the evidence-based care that you were schooled, trained, and educated to delivery in a setting that get's it done for employees, patients, their families and community....a legacy of care. It's simple - here's what you need to join our team. Qualifications
- Successful completion of 2 or 4 year Respiratory Care Program
- Ohio Respiratory Care Professional (RCP) License
- National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) Credential (RRT or CRT)
- Willing to work 36 hours per week on DAY SHIFT (7a-7p)
- Hospital-setting experience preferred
- Provides Respiratory Care, ensures an environment of patient safety, promotes evidence based practice and quality initiatives and exhibits professionalism in the care of patients and their families.
- Demonstrates clinical skills and knowledge to work in all areas of the hospital and practice within Respiratory's Scope of Practice.
- Initiates and administers therapeutic procedures, diagnostic test and education in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- Records information/patient assessment on the patient's medical record and maintains departmental records.
Apply on company website