Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Hayward, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
RN Case Manager Home Infusion Full-time and Part-time
- RN Case Managers will provide infusion therapies in the home to patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician's orders and under the direction / supervision of the Director of Patient Services/Clinical Team Manager.
- Manage each patient's care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Agency's EMR program.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with Current California License
- 1+ year nursing experience. IV related and home care experience a plus
- Associates or Bachelors Degree from an accredited college
- Valid driver's license and automobile with current insurance coverage
Apply on company website