We are in need of an RN, located near Detroit, with at least 3 years of experience in Endoscopy. It would be ideal for you to have some leadership experience either already working as a Manager or in a Supervisory role.
Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) required. Master's degree preferred. If Masters prepared, either bachelors or masters must be in Nursing. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan or in the process of obtaining a MI license. Our client is offering relocation.
The position is medium in scope or impact with less than 50 FTE direct/indirect-reports. Direct-reports may include Clinical Managers and/or high-level professional/administrative exempt and Nursing supervisory personnel.
Competitive salary offered based on years of experience in Endoscopy. Salary STARTS at $ 80,000 and goes well into the 6 figure range. Full comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Why is this a great place to work? Progressive tertiary care health system with an incredible mission that they are on a path to achieve.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements. We know this client well and we will be able to assist you through every step of their interview process. We have placed several RN leaders with this health system.
The DOINGS of the role:
- The Manager Patient Services positions with patient care accountability, plan, implement and evaluate processes related to performance improvement, staffing effectiveness, fiscal management, staff competence and customer service outcomes within designated units/services and in collaboration with senior leadership and subordinate staff.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements/standards are communicated, implemented and monitored.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to plan, implement & evaluate activities related to department
- Model customer service excellence. The Manager Patient Services positions with responsibility for providing business support to Nursing operations, identify the need for departmental policy development and/or revision and define policy in collaboration with higher-level management input and department goals/objectives.
- Oversee the development and/or revision of departmental procedures/protocols; secure approvals, as necessary. Develop, monitor and revise processes. May provide input into the development and revision of departmental organizational design and/or monitor the quality and quantity of overall workflow.
- Initiate or recommend personnel actions such as hires, fires and disciplines for area(s) assigned. Complete performance appraisals. Develop and assess performance of daily, monthly and/or yearly goals and measures for assigned area(s).
- As requested, assist in long-range goal development for the department and assessment of goal attainment. Assist in developing and monitoring budget for designated single or multiple, closely-related fields, areas or processes.
- Monitors activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations JCAHO requirements, and policies and procedures.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements.
We know this client well and we will be able to assist you through every step of their interview process.
Apply on company website