As a Safety Engineer, you will develop, implement and monitor programs that drive year-over-year improvement in safety and ergonomics performance and maintain highest environmental quality standards.
You will also be trusted to:
- Collaborate with others in the design and development of facilities, work areas and work procedures and makes health, safety and environmental (HSE) recommendations accordingly.
- Participate in the development of methods to drive continuous improvement of HSE practices.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating health, safety, and environmental policy and procedure manuals.
- Support site leadership in ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- May serve as a contact with regulatory bodies.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year related experience in safety and health.
- Knowledge of health, safety, environmental and workers compensation best practices.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills that result in effective communication.
- Knowledge of adult learning methods to develop and implement effective training programs.
- Expertise in driving continuous improvement in HSE.
- BILINGUAL (English and Spanish) is a plus
Apply on company website