Our world class client is looking for a Senior Auditor You will appreciate Atlanta's southern charm and hospitality. The city of Atlanta is also one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Enjoy their low cost of living, great weather, many outdoor parks, great sports teams, award winning restaurants and Tony award winning theaters.
- Manage financial audits .
- Research analyze and make recommendations to resolve client tax issues and make recommendations for future tax planning.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with client management team
- Manage and mentor audit team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA or CPA eligibility preferred .
- Two+ years public accounting audit experience .
- Supervisory and and project management experience.
- Ability to work on multiple audit engagements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Audit software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Apply on company website