Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Boston, MA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Our world class client is looking for a Senior Auditor in Boston, MA, a vibrant coastal city with great history. world class Everything, with abundant cultural opportunities. Responsibilities:
- Manage financial audits .
- Research analyze and make recommendations to resolve client tax issues and make recommendations for future tax planning.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with client management team
- Manage and mentor audit team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA or CPA eligibility preferred .
- Two+ years public accounting audit and SEC experience
- Supervisory and and project management experience.
- Ability to work on multiple audit engagements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Audit software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Apply on company website