Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst in the Dubuque, IA area. This role reports to the Corporate Controller and is responsible for supporting the SEC reporting, internal controls, and compliance requirements.
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements for inclusion of quarterly and annual SEC filings; forms 10-Q, 8-K, and 10-K.
- Prepare and audit schedules, disclosures and GAAP/SEC checklists.
- Responsible for the accounting of the company's long-term incentive plan and stock option plans, including communications with external parties on stock grants, exercises and vests.
- Document and update changes in the company's internal control environment.
- Research new reporting and accounting standards impacting the company.
- Prepare/review all monthly sales and tax filings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Public Accounting experience is a plus. CPA is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of 10-Q, 10-K, Form 4s
- Experience working with Certent or other SEC filing applications.
- Working knowledge of SAP accounting system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- 401(k) with up to 5% matching
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting Analyst, reporting, accounting, CPA, Excel, SEC, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SAP, Certent, tax.
Apply on company website