Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Analytics
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Job Description: The Senior Analyst – Enterprise Analytics is a principal member of CTCA's central analytics team and leads and/or participates in a broad range of enterprise-wide analytic projects. Key areas of focus include, but are not limited to: CTCA margin performance, enterprise cost to serve initiatives, hospital utilization & capacity management, patient retention, and hospital pricing.
This position involves working collaboratively with business owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to contextualize data, develop analytic tools/models, interpret results, and translate findings into actionable insights. Providing actionable insights, defined as information that can be acted upon or information from which more informed decisions can be made, is core to this role.
Finally, the senior analyst role will act as a SME for a broad range of strategic analyses; therefore, the position requires a deep understanding of CTCA's business and operating models, expertise of CTCA's data infrastructure, and proficiency with CTCA applications.
20%| Expand CTCA's Analytics Portfolio:
* Develop and design new decision support capabilities and / or enhance current capabilities
* Work collaboratively with enterprise enablement and development teams to deploy and deliver analytics
20%| Delivery of actionable insights and recommendations:
* Analyze data and communicate insights to consumers across the enterprise, including senior leadership. Projects may be related to revenue improvement, operational insights, clinical performance, cost optimization, denial mitigation, payor negotiations, and/or other functional areas
20%| "Cost to Serve" (C2S) Insights and Analytics:
* Develop a toolset for front line stakeholders and managers
* Proactively monitor key trends, investigate opportunities, create actionable insights and translate findings into cohesive recommendations
* Support CTCA's annual budget and forecasting process by identifying savings opportunities
* Support CTCA's payer relations team during negotiations, specifically regarding the alignment of rates with cost/margin
20%| Enhance database architecture to support core decision support and other strategic projects:
* Optimize current data platform, focused on aligning data source with enterprise data warehouse
* Audit ETL and stored procedures to ensure accuracy
* Enhance and automate master data management
* Ensure sustainability and repeatability in process focused in automation
20%| CTCA Ad-Hoc Analysis:
* Work with the enterprise operations group, regional hospitals, revenue cycle and other areas to develop new analyses across revenue, operations, etc.
* Support organizational growth, hospital operations, enterprise operations and clinical operations through analysis
* When needed, support ad-hoc analysis from senior management, outside partners (IPB, ICMC)
* Other ad-hoc analysis
Skills, Education and Additional Information
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
* 3+ years of experience in designing and conducting analytics with a focus on developing impactful insights
* Experience in healthcare, hospital, health insurance (payer) or pharmaceutical industries preferred, experience in the context of finance and operations within these industries is highly preferred
* Experience with Statistical software including R, Python, SAAS are a plus
* Must demonstrate both analytical and relationship skills, as this person will be working on highly complex projects at the highest levels of the organization and communicating with the highest level of stakeholders
* Experience working with complex data sets across claims, lab, financial, clinical outcomes and other groups
* In-depth working knowledge of decision support systems, spreadsheet database and other software tools
* Strategic and process-oriented mindset, facilitating detailed and insightful problem-solving sessions
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Apply on company website