Bring Your Digital Marketing Skills to Canon in an Important Role with Wide Exposure This is a prime opportunity for a college graduate with a year or two of experience or a strong internship to build a career with a company of choice. If you combine technical marketing skills, including knowledge of marketing email management, with at least a year of hands-on experience, the role of Email Marketing Automation Specialist offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Join a lean, collaborative and open team and work alongside experts who are interested in your strong ideas and can help you continue to learn and evolve your skills and career.
- Enjoy wide exposure to all areas of the business and to the creative and technical aspects of Marketing.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance. At Canon, we are committed to providing opportunities for employees to learn and develop professionally.
- Work in a positive, upbeat culture with dedicated team members -- once people join us, they tend to stay, as demonstrated by the high number of long-tenured employeesacross Canon U.S.A.
- Earn acompetitive salary and exceptional benefits, including all you would expect plus some great extras, like educational assistance.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Specialist, as Associate Email Automation Specialist (Associate Specialist, Marketing), you will join the Customer Development Marketing Team in the CRM Operations department, where you willsupport email marketing operations through business systems within the Imaging Technologies & Communications Group CX Marketing Division.You will work closely with members of the email, strategy and planning and other marketing teams as well as IT and Business Intelligence (BI) teams to create email marketing campaigns. You will execute day-to-day operational tasks to support business-as-usual emails, from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment via a provider platform, as well as build test and learn and ad hoc campaigns with a goal to continually improve outcomes.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Email Marketing Automation Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience required,
- 1 to 3 years of related marketing experience
- Experience in marketing email management with cloud email vendors like Oracle Responsys (preferred), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Experian, Adobe Campaign required
- Familiarity in SQL data modeling, data loading and data analysis
- Knowledge of Customer Data Integration both known and anonymous customers processes and best practices
- Understanding of Data-Driven Marketing, especially Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Digital Marketing
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Apply on company website