Carbone Chevrolet of Yorkville
BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Carbone Chevrolet is looking for reliable and motivated automotive dealership Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
**Technicians with ASE certifications and/or NYS Inspector's license are highly encouraged to apply!
Apply on company website