CareLink Community Support Services has a current opening for full-time, benefits eligible, Program Supervisor at our Norristown, PA location. Employee benefits including medical, dental and paid time off are offered for full-time positions.
For over 50 years, CareLink Community Support Services has been dedicated to helping people with disabilities to live in the community with dignity and independence. Our rehabilitation services and professional staff provide the supports that people with serious mental illness, physical disabilities and other developmental challenges need to be active, productive members of their communities.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of a CareLink program as well as the implementation of the agency mission, values and goals. Individuals working in this capacity are accountable for staff supervision, implementing quality rehabilitative programming and insuring the health and welfare of clients. Program Supervisors are part of the Management Team and work closely with CareLink administration to implement agency policies, procedures, and standards of care. Bachelor's Degree and supervisory experience required; C.P.R.P. preferred.
This position is responsible for supporting community integration. The goal of this position is to promote the pursuit of independence for all individuals participating in service. The essential functions are established based upon the agency mission, values, and goals.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in human services field or health and services field required or related field work; C.P.R.P preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience working in mental health required.
- Minimum one year supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications, their uses and side effects required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods of psychiatric rehabilitation required.
- Ability to make sound judgment's regarding the health and welfare of clients required.
- Ability to work as a leader and provide training and supervision to staff required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Motivation, interest and ability to work empathetically with people who have disabilities (mental illness, physical, emotional, cognitive, etc.) required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle multiple assignments required.
- Valid driver's license required and willingness and ability to drive agency vehicle required.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
Please visit our website to apply online at: http://www.carelinkservices.org/index.php/employment-volunteering/
CareLink Community Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Apply on company website