CarePartners is seeking individuals to join our team in the position of Home Support Worker (HSW).
Looking for a rewarding career helping others? If you have a background in Hospitality, Childcare, Customer Service, or have cared for an ill family member? We have the PERFECT opportunity for you, join our team as a Home Support Worker
CarePartners is hiring Regular Part-Time Home Support Workers (HSW). We offer paid training and will teach you the skills needed to be successful in this role.
Start date is July 27, 2021 – start your career with us as a Home Support Worker.
Virtual and in-person training. The following is required for attendance in the program:
- Internet access
- A laptop or device that has a webcam and is compatible with Microsoft Teams (CarePartners equipment will be available to attend training upon request)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Job shadowing with a Personal Support Worker Preceptor
- Company orientation
- 12 days of FULL-TIME paid training (Monday to Friday)
- PAID MILEAGE at $0.38 per/km PLUS, paid travel time!
- Flexible hours and diverse assignments
- Total rewards program which includes benefit package
- Paid orientation and preceptorship
- Opportunities for continuing education, training
- Access to group discount programs, which includes exclusive discounts from various retail companies
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership support 24/7
CarePartners HSWs provide professional, compassionate care in homes and residences in the community. HSWs assist with activities of daily living, allowing patients and families to live life to the fullest with dignity and independence:
- Bathing, showering, personal hygiene
- Bowel/bladder care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Socializing and companionship
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please email Recruiter.Lindsay@CarePartners.ca
CAREPARTNERS IS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
In addition to providing home-based personal support, rehabilitation and therapy, nursing and palliative care across Ontario, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and provides relief in nursing homes and shared care settings.
Through our outreach program, we've been organizing medical care and clinics in countries with poor access to health care since 2009.
Apply to this job