CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
We are currently looking for individuals to join our dynamic Team in the role of Team Coordinator in our Brockville office. This role ensures the service delivery and administrative functions related to client service are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
This is a Part Time opportunity and there will be a variety of shifts based on operational need.
- Provides client/worker service delivery on a daily basis.
- Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients.
- Develops client/worker service schedule.
- Informs Community Support Worker's of assignments and changes to their schedules.
- Enters all relevant client and Community Service Worker information into the automated information system.
- Inputs live data or recorded information.
- Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for clients and Community Support Worker.
- Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor.
- Interfaces with clients/caregivers, Community Support Workers, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners departments.
- Communicates/reports as required regarding client and Community Support Workers status.
- Performs general clerical duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to promote collaboration among colleagues within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and adapts work tasks to reflect changes, as required.
- Ability to model successful coping in stressful situations.
- Minimum qualifications for this position are one to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
To apply please send a copy of your resume to Recruiter.Lindsay@CarePartners.ca
CAREPARTNERS IS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
In addition to providing home-based personal support, rehabilitation and therapy, nursing and palliative care across Ontario, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and provides relief in nursing homes and shared care settings.
Through our outreach program, we've been organizing medical care and clinics in countries with poor access to health care since 2009.
Apply to this job