SUMMARY:We offer a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with nursing plans and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment will enable you to perform routine nursing duties, and your strong interpersonal skills will ensure that the emotional and physical comforts of clients are met. You will confidently direct staff involved in client care, and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
Our portfolio is growing and we are hiring a variety of Part-Time and Full-Time Nurses (RN/RPN) within Hamilton, Ontario.
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a nursing team who are accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize the forecast, client nursing needs, client preference and client location to plan the day's schedule of nursing visits
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver's license
CarePartners promotes and facilitates, as appropriate, the immunization of employees in order to provide a safe working environment for its employees, to deliver safe care to patients and to fulfill its commitment to evidence- based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has implemented safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. All employees will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities. All new hires of CarePartners are required at this time to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures.
To apply please email a copy of your resume to Recruiter.Maddy@CarePartners.caCarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Apply to this job