At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
About the Assistant Manager:
- Our Assistant Managers play a vital role in assisting our GMs in not only growing store sales and monitoring inventory and food costs, but more importantly in coaching, developing, and leading all store Team Members to create a Bright Spot for our Guests, each and every day!
- Ensures delivery of fast and friendly service and quality products, while closely monitoring inventory, cost control for food and beverage, and a maintaining a clean, safe store environment.
What we are looking for:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prefer 1-3 years of management/supervision experience.
- Must work well under minimal supervision.
- Must work well in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multitask and switch tasks quickly.
- Must work well with other team members.
- ServSafe Certification Preferred; Required prior to completion of training for Einstein Bros. Bagels, Bruegger's Bagels, and Noah's New York Bagels; Required within 60 days of being in role at Caribou Coffee.
- Must have reliable transportation.
NSO123Address: | 80 East Bloomington Space E80 , Bloomington, Minnesota 55425 |
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Apply on company website