At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
About this position:
- The Warehouse Team Member is responsible for processing all orders within our Warehouse system. This includes receiving, issuing, filling, transferring and tracking orders.
- This is a second shift position (Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 9:30pm).
We are looking for:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- No warehouse experience required! We will train on the job.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Coffee & Bagel Brands are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Apply on company website