Carle Health is seeking an experiencedCardiology Physician Assistantto join our Heart and Vascular program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Join an established team of 4 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 3 dedicated Advanced Practice Providers
- Combination of vein clinicandcardiology outpatient Cardiology practice
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility; Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a Magnet-Designated 200-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center, Level II NICU, and is an Accredited Chest Pain Center andCertified Primary Stroke Center by DNV
- The Cardiology APP will oversee stress testing
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nations first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Master's degree in Physician Assistant
- 2-3 years of Cardiology PA experience required. Vein clinic experience also required
Current Illinois physician assistant
In Summer of 2020, Carle BroMenn joined the Carle Health system. Carle is a vertically integrated health system and provides high quality, comprehensive care to patients in the Central and Southern Illinois area. The Carle Heart and Vascular Institute is recognized as a national leader in quality of care. Healthgrades recently recognized Carle Foundation Hospital as Top 10% in the nation for cardiac surgery and best in the region for cardiac care and cardiac surgery in addition to a five-star rating for bypass surgery and treatment of heart attacks and heart failure.
In partnership with the Carle Health system, Carle BroMenn continues to expand the Heart and Vascular program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center. With a newly renovated OR open-heart suite and continued expansion and renovation of our cardiac cath lab suites, the Heart and Vascular program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center is positioned for growth.
Apply on company website