The Sterile Processing Technician is responsible for the decontamination, cleaning, assembly, packaging and sterilization of surgical instruments and trays, preparation of case carts and other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR/AED.
- Completion of an accredited Central Sterile Processing program and/or Surgical Technician Program.
- Current Central Service Processing Certification or Certified Operating Room Technician preferred. Must possess within one year of hire.
- Minimum one year instrument prep in acute hospital sterile processing experience or equivalent.
- Skill based knowledge in safely handling delicate, precision instruments for processing.
- Organized work, able to work quickly and efficiently in a demanding environment.
- Capable of safely performing functions indigenous to the position including sitting for long periods of time, mobility, lifting, squatting, reaching over head, and repetitive use of the upper extremities. It is the policy of Casa Colina Hospital to provide reasonable accommodations.
Apply on company website